- Check your fluids – Your vehicle’s fluids work to help lubricate, cool, and aid important components that keep it running safely. Before the rain and snow begins, you’ll want to make sure that all these fluids are topped off.
- Inspect your tires – Before the roads get rougher, you’ll want to inspect your tires for any excessive wear and tear or low pressure. However, it may also be time for many Downingtown drivers to have their tires rotated, balanced, or replaced entirely. If you’re putting on a winter set, you’ll want to start thinking about doing it soon.
- Replace your wiper blades – Nothing is worse than your wipers not doing their job during a downpour. As inclement weather approaches, you’ll want to ensure your wipers are up for the task. However, it may be time for replacements. Glen Mills drivers will also want to ensure they top off their windshield wiper fluid.
- Make sure all your lights work – With the arrival of Fall comes shorter days and more hours of darkness. In order to prepare for these long nights, you’ll want to ensure that all your lighting is working. This includes your headlamps, taillamps, and interior cabin lighting. It may be time for some upkeep or replacements.
- Check your heater – Exton drivers anticipating colder temperatures will want to ensure that their heating system is ready to keep them comfortable. Whether it needs some maintenance or there’s a deeper problem, you don’t want to wait until Winter.
Schedule Your Next Service Appointment at Stillman Volvo Cars
If you want to make sure your vehicle is ready for the upcoming seasons, we encourage you to make an appointment with our service center near Chadds Ford today. Our team will be happy to take a closer look at your vehicle and help you prepare it for the colder months. We look forward to speaking with you!