When considering a Volvo Recharge plug-in hybrid or pure-electric vehicle at Stillman Volvo Cars, be mindful of charging opportunities. Without will surely limit your options, however enticing considering reduced emissions and lessened reliance on fuel. Federal tax credits also apply.
Near Downingtown, Stillman Volvo Cars is in possession of a fully stocked inventory of Volvo Recharge hybrids and pure-electric offerings. It’s up to you to decide which is best for your circumstances. Here, we shall assist accordingly.
Volvo Recharge Hybrid v. Volvo Recharge Pure-Electric
Volvo Recharge plug-in hybrids are found throughout the line-up – be they luxury SUVs, sedans or wagons. Bear in mind, you’ll require access to charging opportunities. The benefits though are too difficult to pass on.
Think of an overnight charge providing enough of an all-electric threshold for a daily commute to Glen Mills free of fuel. Say you wish to alight from Chadds Ford for the Poconos. In Volvo XC40 Recharge pure-electric, a 200+mile driving radius will place you there with no emissions following.
So behold the following, popular choices as to Volvo Recharge models all:
Volvo XC-Class Recharge SUVs
- Volvo XC90 Recharge plug-in hybrid is the larger SUV of the family.
- Volvo XC60 Recharge plug-in hybrid affords a fuel-free commute within 19-miles.
- Volvo XC40 Recharge is pure-electric, only electric, with seating for five.
Volvo V-Class Recharge Wagon
With only one Volvo Recharge wagon on the market, Volvo V60 Recharge plug-in hybrid possesses the ability to generate 494 lb.-ft. of torque along with ground clearance measured to 8.3-inches.
Volvo S-Class Recharge Sedans
- Volvo S90 Recharge plug-in hybrid delivers 21-miles of an electrified range.
- Volvo S60 Recharge plug-in hybrid earns 22-miles of electric powering, and combined fuel economy of 69 mpge.